We give you a number to call our offices directly and discreetly from wherever you are.
Video counselling or online consultations provide online counselling for personal, professional and social issues via the Web. Also called “Internet therapy”, “e-therapy”, and “cyber-counselling”.
People who choose online therapy
• People traveling or on vacation
• Shut-ins and those living in assisted care
• Senior citizens
• Folks with mobility Issues
• Busy executives
• Clients who live outside the Greater Toronto area
Benefits of E-Counselling?
• Comfort of your own home or office
• No travel time
• Ability to work with a non-local therapist
• Extended layer of discretion and privacy
How we Do It?
• Video Conferencing
• We use Skype or Facetime which are free and easy to use.
How is payment made?
Appointments are pre-paid. Once you have purchased a block of time, the appointment is scheduled and confirmed.
Fees must be paid in full at the beginning of each appointment.
We accept payment by debit, e-Transfer, Interact, American Express, MasterCard, Visa or cash.
Just like in-person appointments, 24 hours’ notice is required to cancel or re-schedule.